We have experienced the revenue management evolution over the years and we now want to spread the total revenue management culture
We have years of experience in the Revenue Management field with success stories in both International hotel chains and independent properties.
We are specialized in Revenue Management and Strategy but our network expands to a range of talented professionals in other fields as well: from Hotel / Restaurant operational management to Finance, from F&B to Social Media.
Why should you choose freelancers?
- Efficient: we work on specific projects, we are used to work with deadlines and targets.
- Flexible: we do not ask for the traditional long-term consultancy contract, we work on specific goals and objectives.
- Resourceful: we are passionate, proud and dedicated. We offer concrete and innovative solutions that make us stand out from the crowd.
- Team and network: we are linked to a network of professionals that are ready to work and bring added value to your projects.
Silvia Cantarella – Founder
I have had the pleasure to learn from the best experts in the industry and I have worked for some of the most prestigious hotels, all with complex and challenging properties. At the same time, I cultivated my passion for Revenue management by leveraging all the opportunities to grow that were available, including training and consultancy.
I decided to create this network to give a voice to all the restless and passionate professionals out there, that are willing to bring their invaluable contribution on the topics they are experts on.
We are not traditional consultants, we come from hotel operations and we are currently working in hotels. We understand the struggles and needs of hoteliers: their necessity, at times, to get flexible and concrete support from who is living and facing the same challenges on the day to day operations.
We do not sell software, models, theories or automation: we bring concrete expertise and ourselves: knowledgeable and passionate professionals.”
Total revenue management, Dynamic pricing, Food & Beverage revenue management, Rooms & F&B forecasting, Group & Catering Revenue Management, Hotel Pre-opening, Hotel repositioning.
Cooperations, lectures and speeches: AIRM (Associazione Italiana Revenue Management), Hotelperformance, Università Ca Foscari di Venezia, Bocconi School of Management – MFB (Master in Food & Beverage), EBIT (Ente Bilaterale Industria Turistica), Confindustria Albergatori Venezia, SKL International – Master in Revenue Management, ITS Turismo, CHM Italy, MCCrescendo.
- 4 star property – alpine destination:
Revenue Management training and new pricing structure setup following the top floor renovation and total room count increase.
- 4 star property – thermal destination:
Revenue Management training and dynamic pricing conversion.
- 5 star luxury resort – alpine destination:
Revenue management remote support, reporting, data and analytics.
- 5 star luxury property – urban resort in leisure destination:
Revenue Management preopening phase, strategy and systems configuration from 4 to 5 star conversion. Ideas RM system setup.
- 5 star luxury hotel – leisure destination:
Revenue Management consultancy and new strategy implementation to reposition the hotel: business, channel mix and new pricing structure. Remote support and on-site training.
- 5 star luxury Club – leisure destination.
Pre-opening setup of rooms, channel and distribution. Remote revenue management.